Self-Portrait at the Easel by Sofonisba Anguissola [Public domain]. A young woman in black with a white collar looks up from the easel, where she is painting a devotional image of the Virgin Mary.
- The Guerrilla Girls
- Ruth Asawa, Who Drew in the Air with Wire Sculpture
- Kathe Kollwitz, Activist through Art
- Mary Cassatt, American Impressionist
- Alma Woodsey Thomas, African American Abstract Artist
- Hedy Lamarr and Frequency Hopping
- Sarah Goode, Black Inventor of the Cabinet Bed
- Marjorie Joyner and the Permanent Wave Machine
- Her Great Grandmother invited Susan B. Anthony to her 12th Birthday Party!
- Rosa Bonheur Wears the Pants