Ruth Asawa, Basket, 1948-1949, woven copper wire, 4.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 inches. Black Mountain College Collection, Museum purchase with funds provided by 2010 Collectors’ Circle with additional funds provided by Frances Myers, 2011.01.02.58.
- The Guerrilla Girls
- Ruth Asawa, Who Drew in the Air with Wire Sculpture
- Kathe Kollwitz, Activist through Art
- Mary Cassatt, American Impressionist
- Alma Woodsey Thomas, African American Abstract Artist
- Hedy Lamarr and Frequency Hopping
- Sarah Goode, Black Inventor of the Cabinet Bed
- Marjorie Joyner and the Permanent Wave Machine
- Her Great Grandmother invited Susan B. Anthony to her 12th Birthday Party!
- Rosa Bonheur Wears the Pants