Ruth Asawa, Basket, 1948-1949, woven copper wire, 4.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 inches. Black Mountain College Collection, Museum purchase with funds provided by 2010 Collectors’ Circle with additional funds provided by Frances Myers, 2011.01.02.58.
- Ynés Mexíca: Pioneering Botanist
- Artemisia Gentileschi: Baroque Italian Painter/Awesome
- Inventions for Making Popcorn Balls through History!
- Lost and Found: Edmonia Lewis and the Death of Cleopatra
- This IS a Picture of Margaret E. Knight!
- Being Bold Podcast, Season 1, Episode 4: Margaret E. Knight and Her Inventions
- Marie Van Brittan Brown, Inventor
- Clara Barton: Not Only an Angel of the Battlefield
- Free, Customized Certificate with Purchase
- Introducing… Our Talented Illustrator!