The Horse Fair by Rosa Bonheur, in a gold frame. Shows a large group of horses, walking in a circle, at a horse fair in Paris. Handlers walk or ride among the horses.
- Being Bold Podcast, Season 1, Episode 4: Margaret E. Knight and Her Inventions
- Marie Van Brittan Brown, Inventor
- Clara Barton: Not Only an Angel of the Battlefield
- Free, Customized Certificate with Purchase
- Introducing… Our Talented Illustrator!
- New, Improved Online Shopping Experience!
- Kids Need to See It to Be It
- 2020 Gift Guide
- Frida Hansen, Weaver
- 5 Easy Ways to Help Kids “See it to Be It”