A photo of Rosa Bonheur’s Permit from the police, allowing her to “dress like a man,” or wear pants while working. On top of an aged background with a quote from Rosa Bonheur. The quote is: “I was forced to recognize that the clothing of my sex was a constant bother. That is why I decided to solicit the authorization to wear men’s clothing from the prefect of police.”
- Rosa Bonheur Wears the Pants
- Emma Lazarus: Born on this Day in History, July 22, 1849
- The Radium Girls Memorial in Ottowa, IL
- The Taking Tree: A Selfish Parody by Shrill Travesty
- Sofanisba Anguissola, Painter, 1532-1625
- A Naked Baby Doll at the Check out Stand
- Wonderful Photos of Black Fatherhood
- Rachel Ruysch, Dutch Flower Painter with Ten Children!
- Kid Inventor: Ellie Skalla, Invented the game Galactiquest!
- Edmonia Lewis, Black American Sculptor