A photo of Rosa Bonheur’s Permit from the police, allowing her to “dress like a man,” or wear pants while working. On top of an aged background with a quote from Rosa Bonheur. The quote is: “I was forced to recognize that the clothing of my sex was a constant bother. That is why I decided to solicit the authorization to wear men’s clothing from the prefect of police.”
- Ynés Mexíca: Pioneering Botanist
- Artemisia Gentileschi: Baroque Italian Painter/Awesome
- Inventions for Making Popcorn Balls through History!
- Lost and Found: Edmonia Lewis and the Death of Cleopatra
- This IS a Picture of Margaret E. Knight!
- Being Bold Podcast, Season 1, Episode 4: Margaret E. Knight and Her Inventions
- Marie Van Brittan Brown, Inventor
- Clara Barton: Not Only an Angel of the Battlefield
- Free, Customized Certificate with Purchase
- Introducing… Our Talented Illustrator!