Here’s a picture that shows some trolley cars in and around their storage areas. Note that there are some electric trolleys and a horse-drawn trolley! While the electric one is not hooked up, you can see the sort of stick-like thing that sticking up from the roof, and that’s the part that would connect to the overhead electric wires.
- Free, Customized Certificate with Purchase
- Introducing… Our Talented Illustrator!
- New, Improved Online Shopping Experience!
- Kids Need to See It to Be It
- 2020 Gift Guide
- Frida Hansen, Weaver
- 5 Easy Ways to Help Kids “See it to Be It”
- Make Dot Art Inspired by Yayoi Kusama
- Flemish Self-portrait, Inspired by Nina Katchadorian
- Make a Mosaic Inspired by Alma Thomas