Here’s a picture that shows some trolley cars in and around their storage areas. Note that there are some electric trolleys and a horse-drawn trolley! While the electric one is not hooked up, you can see the sort of stick-like thing that sticking up from the roof, and that’s the part that would connect to the overhead electric wires.
- Being Bold Podcast, Season 1, Episode 4: Margaret E. Knight and Her Inventions
- Marie Van Brittan Brown, Inventor
- Clara Barton: Not Only an Angel of the Battlefield
- Free, Customized Certificate with Purchase
- Introducing… Our Talented Illustrator!
- New, Improved Online Shopping Experience!
- Kids Need to See It to Be It
- 2020 Gift Guide
- Frida Hansen, Weaver
- 5 Easy Ways to Help Kids “See it to Be It”