“Lavatory Self-Portraits in the Flemish Style” 10 by Nina Katchadourian. In this photo taken in a mirror, the artist stares off into the distance, wearing a black shirt and hat, with a large white collar fashioned out of some kind of paper. Her right hand is held in a position characteristic of Flemish paintings.
- Ynés Mexíca: Pioneering Botanist
- Artemisia Gentileschi: Baroque Italian Painter/Awesome
- Inventions for Making Popcorn Balls through History!
- Lost and Found: Edmonia Lewis and the Death of Cleopatra
- This IS a Picture of Margaret E. Knight!
- Being Bold Podcast, Season 1, Episode 4: Margaret E. Knight and Her Inventions
- Marie Van Brittan Brown, Inventor
- Clara Barton: Not Only an Angel of the Battlefield
- Free, Customized Certificate with Purchase
- Introducing… Our Talented Illustrator!