Two women wearing drop waist dresses and fancy coats are with a 1920s car. The car is painted in the style of a fabric designed by Sonia Delaunay. One woman is in the driver’s seat. The other is standing and we can see her jacket and dress, also designed by Sonia Delaunay.
- Ynés Mexíca: Pioneering Botanist
- Artemisia Gentileschi: Baroque Italian Painter/Awesome
- Inventions for Making Popcorn Balls through History!
- Lost and Found: Edmonia Lewis and the Death of Cleopatra
- This IS a Picture of Margaret E. Knight!
- Being Bold Podcast, Season 1, Episode 4: Margaret E. Knight and Her Inventions
- Marie Van Brittan Brown, Inventor
- Clara Barton: Not Only an Angel of the Battlefield
- Free, Customized Certificate with Purchase
- Introducing… Our Talented Illustrator!