A painting by Sonia Delaunay, (and poet Blaise Cendrars), the painting is made up of layers circles and arcs in contrasting colors, and the effect is that of movement, the lines almost seem to shimmer when you look at it just right.
- Free, Customized Certificate with Purchase
- Introducing… Our Talented Illustrator!
- New, Improved Online Shopping Experience!
- Kids Need to See It to Be It
- 2020 Gift Guide
- Frida Hansen, Weaver
- 5 Easy Ways to Help Kids “See it to Be It”
- Make Dot Art Inspired by Yayoi Kusama
- Flemish Self-portrait, Inspired by Nina Katchadorian
- Make a Mosaic Inspired by Alma Thomas