A set of ten playing cards designed by Sonia Delaunay. one is flipped over and we can see the design of the back, which is a repeating diamond pattern in white, blue, black and green. The “face cards,” of King, Queen and Jack are highly abstracted and lack facial features.
- Ynés Mexíca: Pioneering Botanist
- Artemisia Gentileschi: Baroque Italian Painter/Awesome
- Inventions for Making Popcorn Balls through History!
- Lost and Found: Edmonia Lewis and the Death of Cleopatra
- This IS a Picture of Margaret E. Knight!
- Being Bold Podcast, Season 1, Episode 4: Margaret E. Knight and Her Inventions
- Marie Van Brittan Brown, Inventor
- Clara Barton: Not Only an Angel of the Battlefield
- Free, Customized Certificate with Purchase
- Introducing… Our Talented Illustrator!