A set of ten playing cards designed by Sonia Delaunay. one is flipped over and we can see the design of the back, which is a repeating diamond pattern in white, blue, black and green. The “face cards,” of King, Queen and Jack are highly abstracted and lack facial features.
- Free, Customized Certificate with Purchase
- Introducing… Our Talented Illustrator!
- New, Improved Online Shopping Experience!
- Kids Need to See It to Be It
- 2020 Gift Guide
- Frida Hansen, Weaver
- 5 Easy Ways to Help Kids “See it to Be It”
- Make Dot Art Inspired by Yayoi Kusama
- Flemish Self-portrait, Inspired by Nina Katchadorian
- Make a Mosaic Inspired by Alma Thomas