Poet Emma Lazarus in a purple, painterly circle, with a few lines of poetry from her poem that is inscribed on the Statue of Liberty.
- Free, Customized Certificate with Purchase
- Introducing… Our Talented Illustrator!
- New, Improved Online Shopping Experience!
- Kids Need to See It to Be It
- 2020 Gift Guide
- Frida Hansen, Weaver
- 5 Easy Ways to Help Kids “See it to Be It”
- Make Dot Art Inspired by Yayoi Kusama
- Flemish Self-portrait, Inspired by Nina Katchadorian
- Make a Mosaic Inspired by Alma Thomas