Photo of Artist Louise Nevelson, photographed by Lynn Gilbert in 1976. The artist is facing the camera, hands resting on what appears to be a sculpture in progress. She wears a hat and an elaborate, colorful jacket.
- Artemisia Gentileschi: Baroque Italian Painter/Awesome
- Inventions for Making Popcorn Balls through History!
- Lost and Found: Edmonia Lewis and the Death of Cleopatra
- This IS a Picture of Margaret E. Knight!
- Being Bold Podcast, Season 1, Episode 4: Margaret E. Knight and Her Inventions
- Marie Van Brittan Brown, Inventor
- Clara Barton: Not Only an Angel of the Battlefield
- Free, Customized Certificate with Purchase
- Introducing… Our Talented Illustrator!
- New, Improved Online Shopping Experience!