Photo of Artist Louise Nevelson, photographed by Lynn Gilbert in 1976. The artist is facing the camera, hands resting on what appears to be a sculpture in progress. She wears a hat and an elaborate, colorful jacket.
- Free, Customized Certificate with Purchase
- Introducing… Our Talented Illustrator!
- New, Improved Online Shopping Experience!
- Kids Need to See It to Be It
- 2020 Gift Guide
- Frida Hansen, Weaver
- 5 Easy Ways to Help Kids “See it to Be It”
- Make Dot Art Inspired by Yayoi Kusama
- Flemish Self-portrait, Inspired by Nina Katchadorian
- Make a Mosaic Inspired by Alma Thomas