In this episode, the co-hosts discuss the invention of Bambi Buckets, by Don Arney. What does this clever invention do to make the world a better place? Listen to find out!
- The Guerrilla Girls
- Ruth Asawa, Who Drew in the Air with Wire Sculpture
- Kathe Kollwitz, Activist through Art
- Mary Cassatt, American Impressionist
- Alma Woodsey Thomas, African American Abstract Artist
- Hedy Lamarr and Frequency Hopping
- Sarah Goode, Black Inventor of the Cabinet Bed
- Marjorie Joyner and the Permanent Wave Machine
- Her Great Grandmother invited Susan B. Anthony to her 12th Birthday Party!
- Rosa Bonheur Wears the Pants