Pilot Raymonde de Laroche in 1909. In this black and white photo, the pilot wears a turtleneck sweater and warm hat as she smiles at the camera. As cockpits were open at that time, she may be dressed this way to stay warm while flying.
- Free, Customized Certificate with Purchase
- Introducing… Our Talented Illustrator!
- New, Improved Online Shopping Experience!
- Kids Need to See It to Be It
- 2020 Gift Guide
- Frida Hansen, Weaver
- 5 Easy Ways to Help Kids “See it to Be It”
- Make Dot Art Inspired by Yayoi Kusama
- Flemish Self-portrait, Inspired by Nina Katchadorian
- Make a Mosaic Inspired by Alma Thomas